E-rail delivers private sector money to contribute towards the costs of building new public transport services by harnessing the land value uplift which occurs when the transport services are introduced.
- E-rail's method is unique and proven.
- The known availability of committed private funds for a transport project reduces its cost to the public purse and can accelerate the approval and delivery of the service.
- To date, E-rail surveys have identified over £2,500 million of land uplift available from over 30 UK, Canadian and Australian projects. .
- The process can apply to both public and private sector projects.
- The following pages of this website provide more details on the company, the E-rail methodology for securing such private funds, some current projects and details of how to contact us.
>> The Funding Dilemma