Edinburgh Rail Ltd T/A E-Rail
E-Rail delivers private sector money to contribute towards the costs of building new public transport services by harnessing the land value uplift which occurs when the transport services are introduced.
- E-Rail's method is unique and proven.
- The known availability of committed private funds for a transport project reduces its cost to the public purse and can accelerate the approval and delivery of the service.
- To date, E-Rail surveys have identified over £2,500 million of land uplift available from over 30 UK, Canadian and Australian projects. .
- The process can apply to both public and private sector projects.
- The following pages of this website provide more details on the company, the E-Rail methodology for securing such private funds, some current projects and details of how to contact us.
>> The Funding Dilemma
All rights reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the express and prior permission of the copyright holder, Edinburgh Rail Ltd t/a E-Rail © (2014).